Registration for the ACP Online Newborn Experience is now open! This 12 week online course will begin on March 1st, 2015 with new content becoming automatically available every Sunday. Most content will be downloadable as well. Seating is limited per class for effective delivery of Q&A and 1:1 feedback. Registration is open now, so that you can plan your schedules and calendars accordingly! Any live feeds will also be recorded.
Weekly content and assignments: Content will be delivered in the form of videos, podcasts, and PDF files. I’ll be working with both live models and posing dolls.
There are 2 levels of membership:
Silent Seat- $299 – View the same information as participants, but do not have posting access to participate. Silent seat payments can be processed by credit card or Paypal.
Participant- $399 – Access to all information including Q&A, have posting permissions to ask questions, post homework and take advantage of image critiques.
Payment plans for Participant seats available at $150/month for 3 months. Payments declined will remove you from the classroom and also block further access to material until payments are caught up. Payments will be taken every 30 days automatically. The first payment will be on the date that you sign up and payments are automated every 30 days until all 3 payments are completed. Payment plans can ONLY be processed by credit card. Paypal is not taken for the payment plan at this time. Because the payment plan option is linked to the Participant seat, Paypal is unable to be added as an option for the Participating seats at all. I’m sorry for any inconvenience! All Participant seats are processed via Stripe (credit card only). If this is an issue, please email me.
- Week 1 – Anatomy, settling, safety in regards to reflexes, anatomy, and more
- Week 2 – Parent prep, beanbag and studio setup, and more
- Week 3 – Beanbag setups and posing – Side laying, tushie up, front facing crossed arms, front facing stacked hands, taco, womb wrap (Photoshop covered)
- Week 4 – Composites: Froggy, Potato Sack, cloning out supportive hands/fingers (Photoshop covered)
- Week 5 – Prepping and Shooting in Props – baskets & buckets, from the front and overhead, crates, boxes and or other unique props. Spotting and safety instruction.
- Week 6 – Mid-term Q&A and Critiques
- Week 7 – Lighting
- Week 8 – Swaddling and Advanced Swaddling (Photoshop covered)
- Week 9 – Parent and Sibling Posing (Photoshop covered)
- Weeks 10-12 – Final Q&A, Critique and Discussion
Homework is not graded but will be responded to- and in order to get the most from this course, you are highly encouraged to set aside time to bring in models when necessary, and complete it.
Registration is open now. Grab your seat before they’re all gone! I am beyond thrilled to be offering this opportunity to those that crave more than an e-guide, but can’t attend an in-person class! In-person group workshops currently run $1000 per participant and $1800 for 1:1 mentoring. For information on those opportunities instead, please email me! ACPworkshops@gmail.com